Located in Anaheim’s “Platinum Triangle,” the luxury apartment boom started around 2006 when Stadium Lofts was built in anticipation of creating the new district of Anaheim surrounding Anaheim Stadium.
- Chapman Grand – starting at $11,645 per year for Chapman Students
- Lewis+Mason by Trumark Homes (Condominiums For Sale) from the high 700s
- Parallel – starting at $2,177 per month
- Vivere Flats – starting at $2240 per month
- Vivere Lofts from $2,485 per month
- Park Viridian – from $2,257 per month
- The Paramount – Flexible lease rates
- Stadium Lofts (Condominiums For Sale) from the high 500s
- Core – starting at $2,448 per month
- A-Town Metro By Lennar – Alia and Sol (Condominiums For Sale)
- 1818 Platinum Triangle – Flexible lease rates
- Stadium House from $2,720 per month
- Edge from $2,551 per month
- Rise from $2,552 per month
- Revo from $2,391 per month
- The George from $2,735 per month
All rates were taken directly from each apartment building’s respective official website as of 3/20/2023.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.